October 15, 2020
The Riderflex team is proud to announce the placement of Isaiah McGregory as Director of Communications and Philanthropy with Archway Housing and Services. Isaiah started on August 24, 2020 and in his new role. He is responsible for the external presence of the organization. Isaiah will be the individual responsible for building and maintaining Archway’s public presence and forming the message around the mission and services. He will be responsible for fundraising goals and developing a strategy and plan to achieve those targets. The responsibility further includes Marketing, Communications, Fundraising and Philanthropy.
About Isaiah McGregory
– Non-Profit Specialist with 16 years of experience in brand management, development overseeing, logistical operations, volunteer coordination and diversity and inclusion training.
– Development, Marketing, Events and Outreach Expert with 10 years of managing short- and long-term campaigns on budgets ranging from $0 to $30 million involving public figures such as: Actor – Danny Glover, Nobel Peace Prize Recipient – Malala Yousafzai, and Bishop of Rome – Pope Francis.
– International Businessman with 8 years of building and maintaining community relationships with government officials, organizational stakeholders, and local residents in 28 cities in 12 countries.
– Professional Fundraiser raising over $10 million in sponsorship, monetary, and in-kind goods.
– Manager and Trainer of over 250 Public Relations and Communications Representatives from more than 20 countries.
We congratulate Isaiah on his new role and wish him the best of luck.
About Archway Housing & Services
Since its founding in 1995, Archway Housing & Services Inc, formerly Rocky Mountain HDC, has remained steadfast to its commitment to provide service-enriched affordable housing for very low-to-moderate income families in the Metro Denver. With 10 communities and over 641 families served every year, Archway Housing & Services, Inc. provides family services to youth and adults who reside within our communities. By integrating housing and supportive services Archway Housing & Services, Inc. is helping families improve their economic and social well-beings. Archway Housing & Services, Inc. is a faith-based non-profit that is affiliated with the United Church of Christ.
In 2014 they formed a subsidiary corporation, Archway Investment Corporation, Inc. that oversees affordable housing development activities. Archway Housing & Services, Inc. will continue to focus its efforts on property management and supportive services that create safe and thriving communities.
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting, and candidate services.
Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by former C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions.
Our success is your success, having attracted the most proactive search consultants with cutting-edge industry and functional expertise. This high caliber of search consultant will improve your recruiting process and allow your company to better understand the marketplace and the competitive landscape.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-964-5876